Data scientist at Siglar Carbon
About the job
We’re looking for a student who wants to work part time as a data scientist.
Your role will be to assist our emissions analysis team in applying statistical and algorithmic techniques to extract meaning from large data sets and model complex problems.
Our team will support and encourage your professional growth every step of the way, and you will have access to world-leading emissions experts.
By joining Siglar, you will play a part in tackling one of the biggest challenges of our lifetime.
About you Desired experience and skills
- You’re studying computer science, mathematics, physics or other relevant studies
- You have experience with Python and SQL and preferably also with Go
- You're interested in machine learning and know libraries such as scikit-learn
- Preferably you also have experience with position data and geographical data analysis
- You're highly motivated and solution oriented
- You’re a team player with excellent communication skills
About us and our perks
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- Exciting tasks and opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Offices in Oslo city centre (Rebel)
- Subsidized lunch
Please contact Vigleik Lund (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information, or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.