• Take part in the design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of quality-controlled software
• Define software architecture and software design best practices
• Collaborate with the hardware team for new hardware bring up and optimization of current hardware
• Work closely with the test team to verify and release software
• Investigate and resolve issues reported by the end user
As the architect of virtualized media production, Nevion provides media network and broadcast infrastructure solutions to broadcasters, telecommunication service providers, government agencies and other industries. Increasingly based on IP, virtualization and Cloud technology, Nevion’s solutions enable the management, transport and processing of professional-quality video, audio and data – in real time, reliably and securely. From content production to distribution, Nevion solutions are used to power major sporting and live events across the globe. Some of the world’s largest media groups and telecom service providers use Nevion technology, including AT&T, NBC Universal, Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc., NASA, Arqiva, BBC, CCTV, EBU, BT, TDF and Telefonica.