To support our growth we need more great people. We are now looking for a dedicated dev-ops. This is a great opportunity for you if you are a developer but want to work more with platforms. We run both an AWS based cloud system as well as a highly distributed LINUX based network of embedded devices. We will provide an awesome training package to get you up to speed on all the latest tech so you can tell us how to use it. We are both looking for someone who can help us optimise our current systems but also to work with the product team to start using new services such as Maching Learning and AI.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You have a minimum bachelor degree in software engineering, computer science or a similar education.
- You have an interest in working with platforms and in the interface between code and platforms.
- You have a good understanding of infrastructure such as LINUX, networks and security.
- Fluent English oral and written.
- You have a valid work permit in Norway.
- Fluency in the Norwegian language.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for our system platforms, both in the cloud and our distributed embedded devices.
- You will be our AWS lead and will be in charge of ensuring that we maximise our benefit on AWS by optimising out use of services and infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for the AWS part of our product development in integration of new services like machine learning and AI.
- You will be responsible for platform architecture and cyber security.
- Our systems are operational 24/7-365 - so you will always be looking for new ways to improve operational quality, efficiency and stability.
- You will work with the development team, hardware engineers and consultants all with the common goal of evolving and making our product better.
What do we offer?
A place in a friendly and highly competent team with a can-do attitude. We work from our own awesome penthouse office in Bogstadveien, with floor to ceiling windows, a balcony and a 360 degree view of Oslo.
Direct influence on product, technology and features.
Exciting and diverse challenges every day.
A full kitchen and a fridge stocked with food, you get the job done, we make sure that you are all fueled up.
A game room with bean bags, a comfy couch, an Xbox and all the stuff you need to relax in between the battles.
Competitive salary, pension and insurances.