bout the role
inzpire.me is on a mission to humanize advertising. By connecting brands with influential content creators on social media, we let advertisers everywhere work with local content experts. We are a team of 16 bold doers, we love learning new things, and we strongly believe that we will make the most impact when we work and win together.
You’ll be part of a highly skilled Growth team and have a key role in driving client acquisition and growth.
The internship is a 3 month full-time paid internship starting as soon as possible. We move fast, thus, increased client activity might translate into permanent employment.
- Call and email brands & agencies to promote our Full Service and Premium offer in Norway and/or Sweden.
- Identify and develop lists of prospective brands & agencies.
- Achieve and exceed monthly meeting targets.
- Work closely with the Growth and Sales teams to deliver qualified leads.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Work on our CRM Hubspot daily.
- You are eager to reach out to new prospects every day.
- You love structure and take pride in being organized.
- You have strong written and verbal skills.
- You’re comfortable speaking on the phone.
- You have the ability to establish and maintain relationships with prospects.
- You possess a growth-hacking mindset.
- You’re creative and self-motivated.
- You’re capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Written and spoken Swedish and/or Norwegian.
- Former experience as a Business Development Representative.
- Interest in digital and influencer marketing.
6 reasons you want to join us
- You will join at an early stage of a rapidly growing, venture-backed tech startup.
- High degree of individual autonomy and responsibility.
- We cherish learning and sponsor personal and professional development opportunities.
- Breakfast and lunch is included (and Friday waffles).
- Startup office with the best view of Oslo.
- You will be a part of a fun, ambitious and talented international team.
To be considered for this position, please make sure to apply before May 19th.