Help us build the next generation of Genus; a low-code app development platform for creating enterprise apps for web. We build a development platform that allows others to innovate and solve business problems without the need for programming knowledge.
We are about to rebuild our backend services from scratch and reorganize and expand our backend team. Our service architecture is to be replaced by microservices on top of Kubernetes.
We are looking for a versatile team-player with strong work ethics. We want creative individuals that contribute to our informal high-performance and collaborative work environment. Our software development process is based on Scrum. Depending on your interests and experience, you may be presented a position as team lead.
· Exciting and challenging work in flexible, small teams in a growing company
· An open and positive atmosphere among colleagues, with a low threshold for receiving and giving advice and feedback
· A lot of responsibility – if you want it
· A mix of customers, from small startups to large and solid customers, both in Norway and internationally
· Training and professional development in relevant technologies and technologies of your choice
· Ability to shape the direction of the company and your own career
· Competitive salary and flexible work hours
· Analytical and self-organized
· Master or Bachelor of Science degree (or similar) with higher than average academic results in programming technologies
· Strong and proven passion for architecture and programming, demonstrated through previous programming projects before, during or after your formal education, either professionally or in your spare time.
· The determination to continue your professional development as a developer
· Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Your application should contain an application letter, your CV, and your academic transcripts.
Genus AS er et norsk programvarehus lokalisert i Oslo som leverer produktet Genus App Platform®. Produktet benyttes som en plattform av partnere og kunder til å bygge og endre forretningsapplikasjoner uten programmering.
Øystein Wethe Hanssen