Airtight is a tech startup located at StartupLab in Oslo Science Park. In the last 2.5 years, we have developed a system to measure and reduce energy leakages in large commercial buildings. This has led to a large and increasing amount of data collected, which we now seek to analyze and implement into our machine learning modules. Our technology has also been awarded with the “seal of excellence” in the Horizon 2020 phase 2 program. This means that our technology can make a significant contribution to the EU reaching its climate goals.
We are looking for a student who is genuinely interested in data science and who is able to work both independently as well as in collaboration with others. You will be working closely with the Chief Technical Officer and your findings will play an important role in our strategy going forward.
What you will be doing:
• Collecting and maintaining large amounts of data
• Analyzing and presenting findings
• Contributing to creating and implementing machine learning modules on the basis on data analysis.
We would like to hear from you if:
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do attitude
• You are analytical and have excellent problem-solving skills
• You have good interpersonal skills
• You are solution-oriented and creative
• You are currently enrolled in BSc/MSc in Data Science, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
• You have experience with Microsoft Azure which is a plus but not a prerequisite – this is something you can gain experience in working with us
• You are efficient in working with large data sets
Are you looking for practical experience alongside your studies? Do you want to join one of the most exciting tech startups in Norway? Apply now by sending an email to email@example.com. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us (www.airtight.ai or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Airtight is a tech startup which has developed a system to measure and reduce energy leakages in large commercial buildings. Our technology has been awarded with the “seal of excellence” in the Horizon 2020 phase 2 program. This means that our technology can make a significant contribution to the EU reaching its climate goals.