EVRY Financial Services is the leading Nordic supplier of IT solutions to banking and finance institutions. The financial industry is changing rapidly, and banks are looking for new and innovative ways of serving their customers. At Innovation Lab, we are looking for interns to explore industry and technology trends, helping EVRY and our customers becoming more innovative and successful.
We are looking for three interns: One Business lead, one Technical lead, and one UX/Design lead.
A paid, fulltime, four month program (September – December) at EVRY’s HQ at Fornebu, Oslo. The internship will provide you:
- Deep insights into the financial industry, its current and future challenges and opportunities.
- Practical experience in methods for driving creative workshops and innovation processes, such as Service Design, Lean Startup, Design Thinking and Lean UX.
- A large and valuable professional network, as the internship involves a high degree of engagement with EVRY employees, bank employees and end-users.
English is the working language, but Scandinavian language is a plus.
- Conduct research on both technology and business drivers.
- Present and discuss the research insights with senior management in both EVRY and Nordic banks.
- Create research and marketing material (whitepapers, posters, videos, presentations etc.).
- Collaborate with the advisory board (experts from both EVRY and Nordic banks).
- Arrange and participate in events, such as conferences, customer meetings and workshops.
- We are looking for three interns: One Business lead, one Technical lead, and one UX/Design lead. Experience in a second of the above mentioned fields is a plus.
- Business lead:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, marketing, innovation or related.
- Can plan and lead the industry research.
- Experienced in quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Can uncover actionable insights for EVRY, banks and other relevant companies.
- Able to familiarize with new topics quickly.
- Possess strong writing and communication skills.
- Technical lead:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a scientific or computer science related field.
- Interest in technology and how it can be used to transform industries.
- Quick to understand new technologies.
- Can plan and lead the technology research.
- UX lead:
- Bachelor or Master degree in UX design, UI design, product design, visual design or other creative studies related to design and visual communication.
- Can plan and lead the user experience research.
- Has an understanding of the user and user-centered design.
- Able to sketch and visualize concepts into prototypes (both high and low fidelity).
- Experience in: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Good knowledge and work experience in web/mobile design is a plus.
- You have what it takes to be successful in our team: A strong team-player, enthusiastic and enjoying taking initiative.
- You have the ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
- Experience from bank and financial services is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Experience from startups is a plus.
- A challenging and rewarding internship in Norway’s largest IT company.
- Strong academic environment that will give you challenges and knowledge so that you quickly can become part of the team.
- An active, competent and pleasant working environment with enthusiastic colleagues and strong team work ethic.
- Salary and employee benefits.