In preparation for the 2nd Winter Youth Olympic Games we will need to collect and manage a vast amount of data and we are therefore in need of an extra pair of magic hands.
About the job
You will be part of an exciting and energetic team of young and experienced professionals. As our database coordinator you will get the chance to work with a wide range of people. You will be the link between our Event Management System (EMS) and key personnel from all corners of our organisation.
- Manage our Event Management System (EMS)
- Manage and manipulate big data in spreadsheets
- Communicate with key personnel across the organisation
- Educate employees in the use of the EMS system
- Advanced computer skills and a true passion for Excel => 100%
- Experience in database management => 80%
- Fluent English speaker and writer => 80%
- You must also have a valid driving license.
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Enjoy working and communicating within an international community
- A team player who is approachable and welcoming
- Grit and determination to ensure the success of the games
- You will gain experience from a major multi-sport event
- You will be a part of an exciting team of talented young individuals
- You will meet new friends and create business contacts in an international environment
- Your life will never be the same again
Terms & Conditions
- 100% from September 2015 – February 2016
- Pay: Upon agreement
- Place of work: Lillehammer
- The position reports to the Accreditation and Sport Entries Manager, Li Neo Tay.