An increasingly digital world poses unforeseen risks and rapidly changing security challenges. We in Business Security in Telenor Group look at these as opportunities.
Our core domains are Information Security, Physical Security and Services Fraud, with a strong focus on Cyber Security. Our fundamental responsibility is protection against crime and safeguarding Telenor's assets and customer data.
Our international and diverse team is globally spread with team members across Telenor's business units. We are working on large scale projects, with the opportunity to reach our 200 millions of customers, across borders, cultures and languages. As a management trainee in Business Security you will have the opportunity to take a deep dive into several of our key strategic areas within security, as well as get exposure to the operational side of security in one of our Business Units outside of Norway.
If you find this opportunity interesting, please upload your application including cover letter, CV and grade transcripts (university) using your WebCruiter profile. Applications lacking copies of grade transcripts will not be considered.
We conduct background checks on all relevant candidates through Semac AS.
- Some of the tasks you can expect to have as a management trainee in Business Security are:
- Act as a security advisor in projects and advise managers on matters of information security / cyber security / fraud
- Assist in planning and managing the security project stream in assigned Telenor Group projects
- Support projects with business impact analysis, threat modeling, security risk assessment, identifying relevant security requirements
- Contribute to all areas of security as a team member and support in security awareness, knowledge transfer / training and information activities
- Some traveling must be expected
- Relevant Master degree or equivalent in computer science / engineering, information security, telecommunications, or related field
- No more than two years of relevant working experience after completed degree
- Meritorious; Studies and/or work abroad, initiatives/interests alongside studies
- Effective oral and English communication and presentation skills
- Insight and interest into the cyber security domain including standards, risks and relevant security tools and capabilities
- Strong willingness to learn
- Analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and cooperate
- Self-driven and motivated team player that drives cross-functional and organizational cooperation with a focus on results and delivery
- Bold and innovative mind-set with strong professional integrity, willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to see the big picture, evaluate risks and support decisions
- Ability to quickly acquire and utilize knowledge on new technologies and solutions, emerging threats and vulnerabilities – hereunder ability to look into “non-telco streams”
- Mobile and ready to travel across Telenor's footprint
- A permanent position with wide network and development opportunities
- Global working environment in a dynamic organization
- Competitive compensation package on local terms and conditions (Norway) according to Telenor Group policies
- A network for young employees in Telenor
- Social events and trips with other management trainees
- Opportunity to participate in sport teams and other associations
- 5 weeks of vacation, in addition to Easter and Christmas holidays
- Modern and exclusive locations at Fornebu
- Possibilities for an international career track in one the world`s leading players in the telecom industry
Telenor Group is an international provider of tele, data and media communication services. Telenor Group has mobile operations in 13 markets in the Nordic region, Central and Eastern Europe and in Asia, as well as an economic stake of 23.7 per cent in VimpelCom Ltd., operating in 14 markets. Headquartered in Norway, Telenor Group is one of the world's major mobile operators with 211 million consolidated mobile subscriptions, revenues of NOK 128 billion in 2015, and a workforce of more than 36,000. For more information about Telenor Group, please visit www.telenor.com