VIBBIO is a Norwegian tech startup and video community.
Our passion is IMPACT through learning; To empower people everywhere to be better equipped for
moving times and the future ahead. Technological advanced are fuelling vast changes in most aspects of
modern society. To be able to make good choices and take advantage of new possibilities – we
We need to live in a flow of continued education, and always stay curious.
Our mission is to create a global video community – where collaboration, sharing and open source
stands at its core.
We aim to spread inspiration and create engagement globally – ONE minute at a time.
So far we have assembled an amazing team of passionate, creative, ambitious and energetic
but we are constantly on the lookout for new talents and inspiration.
In order for us to reach our global goals, we need a highly innovative and self-driven team. Startup-life involves lots of challenging work – but we still find time for fun activities together.
Basically, we are looking for people who want to contribute to making this journey a fast-paced, fun and exciting one!
Chief Technology Officer/Tech Lead
We are all geeks here at VIBBIO, but now we are looking for the ultimate geek to take the lead in developing our one-stop-shop for creating VIBBIOs and publishing them into a global newsfeed. Our video platform aims to explain the future, through facilitating knowledge and learning.
You will have a central role in a startup company with global ambitions.
What you will do as our CTO:
· Develop the VIBBIO software into an advanced tool for Video editing, content management,
content syndication/distribution and analytics.
· Choose and implement our Cloud Computing and Content Delivery Network providers.
· Optimize the system for Mobile usage.
· Continuously develop our products based on feedback from end users.
· Contribute to Quality Assurance and test automation with recommendations on 3rd party tools and code.
· Research new tools and solutions for development and testing practices.
· Hire and manage a competent team of on-site and project-based developers.
· Define and maintain our short and long term tech roadmap.
· Communicate project timelines, risks, mitigation plans and progress regularly. · Provide mentorship for the team on career development.
We believe our new CTO has these qualifications:
like JAVA etc.).
· Has extensive experience from data modeling and system architecture.
· Advantage with experience in implementing different payment solutions.
· Is a strategic thinker with a process driven, lean, and collaborative approach to product
· Has a desire to learn and continuously develop your skills.
· Is passionate about the customer experience and design, UX/UI.
The benefits of working at VIBBIO:
· Competitive salaries and stock options.
· Travelling and participation at large events and conferences around the world. · Fun and challenging startup-days.