About the position:
- Continuously develop our platform, both frontend and backend
- Implement new features and other changes
Background & abilities:
- Education and/or experience in developing web applications
- Preferable skills/experience include: Node.JS development experience, AngularJS, Continuous deployment/integration, Amazon Web Services, Neo4j and/or MongoDB.
- If you have a public GitHub profile, a blog or presentation materials please let us know!
Working in Peersway means
- Stock options for the right candidate.
- Flexible working hours.
- Taking part in a global vision.
- Being part of a kickass team.
Deadline for Application:
Please send your application to email@example.com before 20-04-2016.
Peersway is an early stage start-up located in Oslo. We are working on creating a platform for Brands and Marketing Agencies, which will help them create and launch social media campaigns in co-operation with micro-influencers. Two of the largest marketing agencies have already expressed interest in trying out the product!